Monday, July 14, 2008

My First Post

Hello everyone. My name is Eddy Sanders, and I am 16 years old (but I turn 17 in a few days). I have decided to create a blog because I feel like the world needs to hear my voice. I will try my best to keep a variety of topics included, and I'll try to use a variety of media (text, images, video links, ect.).

Now that I've intoduced myself, allow me to highlight my interests and beliefs.
1. Apparently, I'm a liberal, although I do find myself swinging conservative on several occasions, namely on gun control.

2. I'm a Christian; I believe Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

3. I'm joining the Navy for Nuclear Power, and I will continue to post even while I'm in Boot Camp. (I'll write letters and have my Dad post them.)

4. I love scooters and motorcycles. I have 2007 Yamaha Vino, and a 1980 Honda CM200T (Twinstar)

5. Family: Dad, Mom, little brother named Bryan, and I have a quasi-adoptive little sister, Brynna.

I think this about sums everything up, so I will pick this up either later tonight or tomorrow evening

Peace,
Eddy

No comments: