Thursday, July 17, 2008

Birthday

Wow... So today was a busy day. AM class until 11:00, then rode over to see Spain at the recruiter's office. My dad signed the papers, so I almost now am property of the US Government. Well, after that, we went to get pizza. I rode home, and my mom brought my girlfriend, Amy, to come spend the day with me. Fun stuff and lots of laughter and kisses ensued. :D Amazingly, even though it's been a crazy day, I've still had my share of fun. After Amy left, my friend Meghan came over for like ten minutes, then my family and I left for dinner at Smokey Bones. I started feeling sick (anxiety) and ended up boxing up my rack of ribs. Now I'm sitting here at my laptop, listening to Dashboard Confessional and writing this blog. I am frustrated because it appears that I can't access NASIS, I called Gonzo and let him know about the problem; hopefully he will get back to me in the morning, because I have to go to MEPS at 0300 Monday. Well, that's all for now.
Peace,
-Eddy

1 comment:

AmyAmphetamine91 said...

I Am So PROUD OF You Eddy... You Have Helped Me Out In SO Many Ways.... I Love You..

And That BIrthday WAS AWESOME